Sunday 31 May 2009

Gap Lodge

Barnesmore Gap
- Donegal Town, County Donegal

Tel. 00353 (0) 74 9721956
Em. gaplodge@eircom.net

B&B

Classificação

-

Preço

€€

60 €

Nº Quartos

5

CaracteristicasEstacionamento
Extras

Gap Lodge B&B accommodation is a spacious family run home situated about ten minutes drive from Donegal town near the entrance to the dramatically scenic Barnsemore Gap.

Síle Callaghan has a tourist industry background with some twenty years experience. Her special breakfast menu is much appreciated by her guests, many of whom return at regular intervals for further helpings.

The food at the Gap Lodge is prepared to order, and all dietary needs are catered for.

Localização:

Aceitável por uma noite. Tinha a particularidade de termos a sanita dentro do que parecia ser um roupeiro. O chuveiro e lavatório eram à parte. Quartos bem limpos e simpatia na recepção.

+

Simpatia

-

Junto a estrada nacional

Crítica:
Wanted a B&B near Donegal but not in town. The Gap Lodge worked perfectly. Sheila Callahan, the owner, is a wonderful, pleasant woman and eager to provide any assistance or information. Lodgings are simple and clean. It is right on the N15 highway and the front rooms (where we stayed) can hear the road noise, but my husband and I use earplugs and it wasn't a problem. If that sort of thing bothers you, ask for a room facing on the back. Breakfast was well prepared and the brown bread is absolutely delicous.


por TripAdvisor
I have recently stayed in the Gap Lodge, Donegal. Propietor Sile Callaghan.I was enjoying a few days holiday in Donegal and stayed for 5 nights at athe Gap Lodge.This bed and breakfast I would reccommend to anyone .The Hospitality by Sile and her family was second to none. I got a great Irish welcome and I got allocated a spacious room en-suite TV telephone and all the facilities necessary. I could have chosen a hotel nearby but I am so glad I choose the Gap Lodge. The setting is absoutely beautiful right in the centre of barnesmore gap , beside Lough Eske with breathtaking views.
I have travelled to many places throughout Europe viewing Hotels and Bed and Breakfasts and I can say without hesitation. The Gap Lodge is the best in Donegal.
Breakfast was superb.
I arrived as a stranger and I hope left as a friend . Will definetely be back.
Nearest Town Donegal Town Plenty to do .

por TripAdvisor
Outros links:

No comments: