Monday 28 September 2009

Auberge de l'Etable


64 470 - Montory
Tel. 05 59 28 69 69

Regional Basco

Este restaurante foi uma surpresa. Comida muito boa em ambiente simpático. Vale a pena voltar.

Comida

Tradicional

Preço

€€

até 25 Euros

Ambiente

Antigo estábulo

Serviço

Aceitável

Far from hussle and bussle but close to the main communication axes, the “Auberge de l’Etable” is situated between the Bearn and Soule regions of France in the heart of the village of Montory. In a calm and relaxing environment, discover the traditions of this region

Localização:


Crítica:
The hotel has great potential, nice building and good restaurant set with the beautiful backdrop of the Pyrenees. However, the faint smell of urine wafting from the en-suit WC put me off and the slight stomach troubles after eating in the restaurant may be no coincedence that I managed to despatch six flies while waiting for my meal. The restaurant was a converted barn and looked magnificent and flies are part of the countryside. The staff were friendly and the food was economical and tasty.

There is a swiming pool which I did not use and looked a bit grubby but the next morning it was being cleaned.

I would use the hotel again if I happened to be in the area and there was no alternative. I should have complained about the room, but weakly did not as I was staying only one night and it was relatively cheap.

por TripAdvisor
Outros links:

No comments: