Sunday 30 May 2010

Pietra

Gostei muito do sabor e tornou-se a minha cerveja de eleição na Córsega.


Tipo: Cerveja
Origem: Pietra, Córsega, França
Características: 6º 

Pietra beer is a 6% ABV amber beer, brewed from a mix of malt and chestnut flour. Chestnuts have always been used in Corsica as a cereal, but it was necessary to carry out studies for many years to validate the qualities of chestnut flour. The high fermentability of chestnuts helps to maintain the beer's head and gives Pietra beer its golden colour.

Crítica:
I first drank this beer when I was in France. When I saw it at a local liquor store I couldn't help myself but to taste it again.

A : Dark golden color, with a half inch of head with medium retention and small lacing.
S : Hidden hops, the aroma probably comes from the chestnut the beer is made of.
M : Almost no bitterness and the taste stays long after the sip.
D : I would buy again of this beer. The chestnut makes it a very different beer of what we are used to.

3.5/5 por BeerAdvocate



Links:
Homepage
BeerAdocate

No comments: